A view of Nairne, looking south, in the late 1800s.
The old Schoolhouse and students (1872) adjacent to the Soldiers Memorial Hall car park.
Nairne Football Club 1914.
The Crooked Billet Hotel where Sir Robert Torrens first described the Torrens Title for freehold of land. This system is now used around the world. It still stands behind the Millers Arms. This building was also the Chamber for the Nairne Council.
The house of Nairne Pioneer Henry Timmins. The building still stands at the eastern end of the Main St.
The District Hotel which stands on the site of the original Nairne Inn (1840s) which was run by Mrs Stoddart who also ran a freight service to and from Adelaide.
Mounted troops riding past the stables of the Millers Arms hotel circa 1914. These stables are now the well known Millies Cafe.
The Albert Mill. One of John Dunn's first mills. This was one of two mills in Nairne. Dunn bought and closed the other one to get rid of the competition.